Liya Ilmiasih name. born the 4th of january 1992. I was born in panekan area, the source of palm Magetan,,, same as the birthplace of my father I,,, But now we aremoving into the area famous for its vegetable mayurnya, Lawu Slope area,,PlaosanMagetan.Aku 3 brothers. I'm living from a modest family. Arguably lack ofsufficiency may also be spelled. It does not dampen our enthusiasm to achieveourdream dreams. Starting from a dream of success is not? hheheheheheheh,,,

         Right now I'm still taking study in Yogyakarta S1 .. There is great hopethatI'm hanging here. Armed with Intent, Desperate embroidery and I was studying inthe city this education. Blessing of the parents may yana probably alwaysaccompany me. May all our struggle to reap satisfactory results .. AmienyaRoballalamien ...

Comments